Cell lines which we have previously worked with include:
- Caco-2 (human intestinal epithelial cell line)
- L929 (murine fibroblast)
- HDFa (adult human dermal fibroblasts)
- Keratinocyte human cell line
- THP1 (human macrophages)
- J774 (mouse macrophages)
- HSkMC (human skeletal muscle cells)
- C2C12 (mouse muscle cells)
- hFOB (primary human fetal osteoblasts)
Scientists at Shannon ABC also have experience with 3D cell models, such as in vitro reconstructed human epidermis, which allows direct application of skincare products.
Shannon ABC have a team of experienced cell culture scientists and would be happy to discuss potential cell culture-based models to fit your R&D requirements. Please click here to contact us.